01 February 2007

Copenhagen - here we are!

So we have arrived in Copenhagen. Dudi was a real flying champion, sleeping most of the way but still awake long enough to charm everyone on board....

We are now enjoying being with the grandparents and I think they are enjoying it even more. It is so nice to be a taken care of and spoiled a little :-) We have of course been quite busy as everyone wants to see the little princess.
So enough words from here - as always pictures say more than a thousand words....


P.S. Abba we miss you!

Having fun with my grandparents......and greatgrandmothers...........





with my "Aunts" Diana and Karina.....



and with my new best friend Sophia (she is sweet isn't she?)....







and having fun with myself...... and with Ima :-)




















No comments: